Christmas Cheer

>> Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Jingle Bell Beach
Grandkids' Children's Choir
2017



"The LORD is in your midst." (Zephaniah 3:15)




Need a little Christmas cheer, beloved? Turn off the news. Close FaceBook. Shut down social media and drink deeply from God's well of living water...

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

"...Say to those who are fearful-hearted, 'Be strong, do not fear! Behold Your God will come...and save you.'" (Isaiah 35:3-4)

"The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you in His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)


"The day is near when I, the LORD, will judge all godless nations...and the LORD Himself will be King!" (Obadiah 1:15,21)

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty - the one who always was, who is, who is still to come." (Revelation 4:8b)

Happy Christmas to all!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP