Blunders into Wonders

>> Friday, December 1, 2017





"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)


I normally post new book releases on our neighborhood social network. But when I announced A Willowkins Christmas Story, the "powers that be" deleted the post and politely informed me that I'd broken the "promoting my own business" rule. Because I'm a stickler for rule keeping, I felt badly about the faux pas and posted an apology.

The original post was virtually ignored, but the apology for a children's book announcement raised a rumble, which led to two kind offers for book signings.

Made a mistake, beloved? Apologize. And trust God who is able to work blunders into wonders.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP