Ding Ding Ding

>> Thursday, March 8, 2018

Our Dan and two of the grandboys
 Indiana walking trail, 2017



"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in truth." (3 John 1:4)


DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!
DING! sounded my phone as I stood in the checkout line at Hobby Lobby.

I checked messages when I got to the car and found praise songs and prayer requests my kids had texted to one another on our family GroupMe. 

My eyes stung with tears. My heart leaped with joy as I remembered the years-ago promise God made a storm-tossed mother of teenagers: "All your children will be taught of the LORD; and the well-being of your children will be great" (Isaiah 54:13).

You did it, Lord Jesus! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! You are the God of great wonders. With You, everything is possible! Through Your mighty power, You accomplished infinitely more than I asked or imagined. Thank You.

Beloved, Jesus is the amazing God who accomplishes the seemingly impossible.  Look to Him in wondrous expectancy.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP