Life Under the Sun

>> Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fort Morgan Beach Today
(a gift from Phillip and God)




"Enjoy life with the woman you love all the days of your fleeting life which God has given you under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 9:9)





Years ago around Valentine's Day, I overheard a conversation between two husbands in the floral department of Winn Dixie.

"What are you gettin' your wife?"

"I don't know, but whatever I get it'll be wrong."

So, I came up with a simplified shopping plan. Every birthday, Christmas, anniversary, and Valentine's Day, I ask my husband for the same thing: a trip with my superman. 

Got a mate beloved? Enjoy together the life Jesus has given you under the sun and thank Him for it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP