The Apple of His Eye

>> Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Our Stephen and grandboy




 "...for He who touches you, touches the apple of My eye." (Zechariah 2:8)


The day I read to her class, a third grader said, "You are my favorite author. I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet you. When I saw your name, I couldn't believe it!" (I seriously doubt she'd ever heard of me before that day, but oh how nice to feel loved.)

Beloved, did you know that the day you met Jesus there was wild rejoicing in heaven? He declares that you are the apple of His eye. He has loved you with an everlasting love, and He drew you unto Himself with lovingkindness.

Jesus loves you this I know. Oh, how wonderful it feels to be loved by Him!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP