Makes Me Wanna Shout

>> Tuesday, September 4, 2018

photo by our Rebecca


"I know that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts His praise!" (Psalm 16:8-9)


Just knowing that the Lord is with me - right beside me - always. Oh, Lord...

You know You make me wanna SHOUT!
Kick my heels up and SHOUT!
Throw my hands up and SHOUT!
Throw my head back and SHOUT!
Come on now SHOUT! 1

So, come on, beloved...

"Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth!
Worship the LORD with gladness
Come before Him, singing with joy...
For the LORD is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
And His faithfulness continues to each generation."
(Psalm 100:1, 2, 5)

"The joy of the LORD is your strength." (Nehemiah 8:10)

SHOUT!

1 SHOUT. The Isley Brothers.







0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP