V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, Victory, Victory is Our Cry

>> Tuesday, September 25, 2018

super grandboy




"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. Amen!" (Romans 16:20)



"Lord, when I work on the Professor Sparrow book, why does my heart sink?"

"What thoughts are coming to your mind, Jill?"

"It's not good enough. It will never be good enough. Compared to Andrew Clements or Jerry Spinelli, I write like a third grader."

"Comparison. Discouragement. Put down. Do you recognize the voice?"

"Yes. It's the enemy."

"What then are you to say about these things?"

"If You, God, are for me, who can stand against me? Who can bring an accusation against God's elect? Jesus is the One who died and has been raised. He is at the right hand of God and intercedes for me."

"Jill, in all these things you are more than victorious - more than a conqueror - through Me who loves you. So what are you to do?"

"Be strong in You and put on Your full armor so that I will stand firm against the devil's schemes. I will take up Your TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOSPEL OF PEACE, FAITH, SALVATION, and YOUR WORD, and I will PRAY."

"And I, the God of peace, will soon crush Satan under your feet. My grace is with you."

"Amen!!!"

Beloved, are you listening to the wrong voices, too? You are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ, the God of peace!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP