Help for Moms of Prodigals

>> Monday, August 12, 2019

grands
2011ish




"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD." (Psalm 27:13-14)



Years ago, we walked through the sorrowful valley of loving a prodigal child. At the end of that valley, I believe the Lord gave me a short Bible study to pass on to other mothers of prodigals.

Got a kid on the run, beloved? Be strong. Let your heart take courage. God is able to turn the most stubborn of prodigals around. Email me at: misjill413@aol.com for a free copy of "The Prodigal's Mother."


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP