My Boys And...

>> Tuesday, August 20, 2019

my boys and grandboys


"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD." (Psalm 150:6)


Oh, Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder consider all the things that You have done, my heart is filled with praise and thanksgiving.

Thank You for my boys that You grew into mighty men of God, who are raising their boys in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Thank You for my girl that You grew into a beautiful woman of God, who is raising her children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Thank You for my Phillip, my love and my friend, the wise and generous patriarch of our family, .

Thank You, Lord, for sending rain upon our dry and thirsty land yesterday. You are the only One who can water every flower pot, patch of grass, and standing tree all at the same time!

Most of all, thank You, Father, for sending Your Son, Jesus. Thank You, Jesus, that although You are fully God, You emptied Yourself of Your divine privileges, taking the form of a bond-servant and being made into the likeness of men. Thank You for humbling Yourself and becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross, and for rising again that we may have forgiveness of sins and eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

For this reason, God highly exalted You, Lord Jesus, and bestowed upon You the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus, every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father! Amen and amen!

What are you thankful for, beloved?




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP