Wind to My Sails

>> Friday, August 2, 2019

My Phillip
Sanibel Island
February, 2019



"So then, my dear friends, stand firm and steady. Keep busy always in your work for the Lord, since you know that nothing you do in the Lord's service is ever useless." (1 Corinthians 15:58)



I spent my yesterday writing and writing and writing on next year's children's book. This morning, I awoke to little demons whispering in my ear, "The story is silly. What makes you think you can write?"

My deflated soul opened the Bible and read 1 Corinthians 15:58—God's wind to my sails.


Thank You, Lord Jesus! "March on with courage, my soul!" (Judges 5:21)

Discouraged, beloved? Open the Bible and let God's powerful word fill your deflated soul.

"The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways." (Deuteronomy 28:7) 


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP