Under Daddy's Wings

>> Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My strong, gentle husband and sweet children, 1986.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, ‘My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust…He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.” (Psa. 91:1,2,4)


Psalm 91 is sometimes called the Soldier’s Psalm. In WWI, the U.S. soldiers of the 91st Brigade recited Psalm 91 daily. Other units suffered up to 90% casualties, but the 91st did not suffer a single combat-related death!

God is willing and able to daily protect you as well in evil times. Believe in God through Jesus and snuggle up under your Father’s wings!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP