Whispers in the Rain

>> Friday, July 12, 2013

Our backyard

"For I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring and My blessing on your descendants and they will spring up among the grass like poplars by streams of water." (Isa. 44:3-4)

          This summer's unusually high numbers of heavy rains have transformed our backyard into a lush green, watered garden. Because the Lord God is continually at work around us, when something out of the ordinary happens, I've learned to ask Him what He's up to.
          As many countries (including my own) in this old world are spiritually dry and thirsty lands, let us hear the Spirit's whisper through the rain: "Sow with a view to righteousness, reap in accordance with kindness, break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord until He comes to rain righteousness on you" (Hosea 10:12)!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP