My Favorite Kid

>> Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rebecca - 7th grade
Ben - 6th grade 

Dan - 4th grade

Today, I've decided to announce to the world the name of my favorite kid.

Candidate #1 - Rebecca Jill, my first born. 
Qualification for favorite: beautiful, gorgeous blue eyes, talented, creative, athletic, gentle quiet spirit, loves God, caring, and strong leadership qualities.

Candidate #2 - Benjamin Phillip, my eldest son. 
Qualifications for favorite: handsome, gorgeous blue eyes, extremely talented, athletic, amazing imagination, smart, very outgoing, compassionate, and loves to have fun.

Candidate #3 - Daniel Lee, my baby boy. 
Qualifications for favorite: handsome, gorgeous blue eyes, physically strong, extremely disciplined, wise, discerning, intense protective instincts, insightful, and courageous.

And the winner is.....

Rebecca, Ben, and Dan - they are all my favorite!

              And YOU are God's favorite kid, too!

"Now I really understand that God doesn't show favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him." (Acts 10:34-35 HCS)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP