Conversation with God

>> Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yesterday's November sunset over the Coosa River

"The heaven's declare the glory of God, and the sky proclaims the work of His hands!" (Psalm 19:1)


The Lord said:
         "Who is this who obscures My counsel with ignorant words?...Where were you when I established the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. Who fixed its dimensions?...Who enclosed the sea behind doors when it burst from the womb...when I determined its boundaries...when I declared: 'You may come this far, but no farther; your proud waves stop here'? Have you ever in your life commanded the morning or assigned the dawn its place?"

Then Job replied:
      "I know that You can do anything and no plan of Yours can be thwarted. You asked, 'Who is this who conceals My counsel with ignorance?' Surely I spoke about things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know...Therefore I take back my words and repent in the dust and ashes."      (from Job chapters 39-42)

* O Christian, are you questioning God? Trust Him!
* Are you doubting His promises? Believe Him!
* Are you waiting on the Lord? Trust and Obey the One who is worthy to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing, forever and ever!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP