On the Road Again!

>> Monday, November 18, 2013

Saturday's family dove hunt on the farm.
"The Lord is my Shepherd...He guides me down paths of righteousness for His name's sake." (Psalm 23:1a,3b)

       When our teenage boys would get into trouble, my Phillip, their wise, godly father, would say, "Okay boys, let's get out of the ditch and get back up on the road again!"

       Does life sometimes seem like a game of hopscotch - skipping from one ditch to another? O pilgrim, be strong and courageous, because your heavenly Father is with you, for you, and will help you out of the ditch! 

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you..."  (Isa. 41:10) get back up on the road again!

Be strong!
It matters not how deep entrenched the wrong,
How hard the battle goes, the day, how long;
Faint not, fight on! Tomorrow comes the song!1

1 BE STRONG. Words, Maltbie D. Babcock, 1901. Music, Carl F. Price, 1921.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP