Daddy's Arms

>> Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Glenn and Margaret Owen
Fort Payne, Alabama, 1958



"God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea." (Psalm 46:1-2)

      A couple of people I love dearly are currently caught in powerful winds of painful troubles. However, thanks be to God, I know and believe that when life storms rage about us, we have shelter in the arms of Almighty God.

        Are you surrounded by hardship today? O afflicted one, storm-tossed and not comforted, run now to the arms of your heavenly Father for refuge and strength!

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, 'My Refuge and my Fortress, my God, in whom I trust!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP