Happy Birthday, "Reba Jo"!

>> Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Rebecca Jill
Senior Portrait, 2000

"Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last but a woman who fears the Lord shall be greatly praised." (Prov. 31:30)

O Heavenly Father, every good and perfect gift comes from You! I praise You and thank You for the wondrous gift You sent thirty-two years ago today: a sweet, little baby girl. You made all her delicate parts and fearfully knit her together in my womb. Your workmanship is marvelous, and my soul knows it very well.
       Thank You, for growing my daughter into an excellent wife and beautiful mother. Her worth is far above jewels. Her children bless her, her husband praises her, her brothers admire her, her sisters-in-law respect her, her father and I are so very proud of her, and all of us love her dearly! 
       As she spends her birthday on retreat with You, Lord Jesus, I ask You to bless her with times of refreshing in Your Presence and stunning revelations in Your whispers. Please continue to endow her with wisdom, guard her path, and preserve her ways. May Your favor be upon her and Your Holy Spirit fill her to overflowing - empowering her to be Your witness. May Rebecca greatly delight in You, and please grant her the desires of her heart. Be her Keeper, O God, and bless her going out and coming in from this time forth and forevermore! 
       In Jesus' name I pray, Amen and Amen!

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP