Chasing God-Dreams

>> Thursday, October 23, 2014

Three of our four grandkids,  Fall 2011


"Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life..." (Psalm 23:6a NLT)






"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations."
(Jeremiah 1:5)


           Fall of 2011, while rocking in my bedroom, God whispered, "Jill, it's time."
                "Time for what, Lord?"
                "Time to write her story."

             From a 1955 letter written by my grandmother came The Schoolhouse - a beautiful, true tale of faith, determination, danger, servitude, and love. 





         And from that storybook, God called this grandmother to be an author of Christian storybooks for families. 







                Today, I'm chasing that God-dream as fast as my wrinkled fingers will fly across the keyboard.


Surely God's goodness and mercy are chasing you. Have His dreams captured your heart?

Hoot Owl Hollow, The Schoolhouse, and Secrets of Shiloh are now available locally at: 

  • Briarwood Presbyterian Church bookstore  
  • The Sanctuary Christian Bookstore at the Colonial Promenade (hosting a book signing, November 8th, 1:00-2:00 p.m.)
  • Double Oak Mountain Pharmacy
  • Church of the Highlands bookstores

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP