God's Chosen Artist

>> Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 our granddaughter and her granddaddy
Coosa River



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." (Prov. 3:5-6 NLT)


        A picture truly is worth a thousand words, and I love, love, love this picture of my Phillip guiding our little princess up the Coosa River.

        I have no earthly idea who will illustrate my next storybook, Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer, but I'm trusting my heavenly Father to guide me in His plan. The Lord has chosen someone to bring Mr. Greenleaf, Caiaphas Croaker, and all the other little critters to life; and as surely as Mr. Man-in-the-Moon shines over Blue Heron Lake, He will guide me to that artist. 

Do you need guidance? Trust Jesus! Stop depending on yourself. Seek God's will, and Jesus will guide you rightly.


            From her hiding place inside the old bird feeder Mrs. Willowkins had set on the garden floor, Cousin Kelly Greenleaf peeped as loud as her small voice would peep, "Jumping Jehoshaphat Greenleaf, leap for your life! Croaker, the bullfrog, has invaded our pond!"
            Oh, my, my, my, what shall I do? Where shall I go? Mr. Greenleaf wondered in his wee, little mind. For you see, tree frogs understand from tadpolehood that bullfrogs, the largest frogs in North America, have the severe reputation of being aggressive, opportunistic, ambush predators that eat any small animal they can stuff down their throats; and Joseph Caiaphas Croaker held the title of most voracious bullfrog in all of Shelby County.1


1 MR. GREENLEAF'S UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER. Copyright 2014 Jill Watson Glassco

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP