Hopeful Plans for Your Future

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"The Bean" - Chicago, Illinois
(photo by my Rebecca)



"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for Me wholeheartedly, you will find Me." (Jer. 29:11-13 NLT)



              Years ago, my Phillip and I heard Dr. Henry Blackaby preach a memorable message from Jeremiah 29:11-13. Dr. Blackaby's points:

  • God has plans.
  • Oftentimes, He stirs your circumstances around you to cause you to seek Him.
  • When you seek the Lord wholeheartedly, you find Him and His plans. 
  • It's a promise!

Is your "sandbox" caught in a whirlwind? Seek the Lord with all your heart, and find God and His plans!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP