Just Passing Through

>> Friday, October 3, 2014

"War Eagle" Cousins:
My niece, Virginia, and my Ben
2006





"So two good things will result from this ministry of giving - the needs of the believers...will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanks to God." (2 Cor. 9:12 NLT)



        "Conduit" is defined as a channel for conveying water or other fluid; i.e. the thing the water passes through. I got to be a "conduit" today! 

      A few weeks ago, I blogged that we were blessed with two free tickets to the Auburn vs. LSU football game; and today, I had the joy of passing the blessing onto an overjoyed, praising-the-Lord, Church of the Highlands' brother.

What's in your hand? Lord, make us conduits of Your blessings.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP