Antidote for Despair

>> Thursday, November 6, 2014

Our oldest grandson
(meandering creek along "Mossy Gardens Trail")





"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord!" (Psalm 27:13-14 NASB)



         The apostle Paul said in Philippians 4:11-12 that he had learned the secret of contentment; and by God's grace, I'm learning the secret of hope over despair. The secret? BELIEVING GOD!

             Mastering any skill takes practice, and "hope training" is no exception. Therefore, every life difficulty becomes my practice field - from sending a beloved son to war...



My Dan, Operation Freedom, Iraq 2009



...to cancer diagnosis, treatment, and cure!


             
Got troubles? Don't despair! Believe you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Be strong, take courage, and wait on God!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP