Mission Accomplished!

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2014

my treasured, young friends, Caroline and Collin




"...For I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and a witness of what you have seen and of what I will reveal to you...I now send you to them to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that by faith in Me they may receive forgiveness of sins and a share among those who are sanctified." (Acts. 26:16b,18 HCSB)

    

      Recently, my sweet 16-year-old friend, Caroline, left an encouraging voice mail that made my day:

"Miss Jill, I loved Secrets of Shiloh. Collin (her twin brother) and I read it together with Mom. Mom helped explain some things we didn't understand. Thank you so much, and I love you."

My storybooks' mission statement: 
To draw children and their families closer to God.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for mission accomplished at Caroline and Collin's home.


Book Signing this Saturday!!! As you Christmas shop, thank you for considering my family, Christian storybooks. 

When: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Where: Sanctuary Christian Books and Gifts,
             Colonial Promenade, Alabaster, AL
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Authors: Dr. Scott James and Jill Glassco









0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP