"Vegetarian"

>> Thursday, November 13, 2014

My baby grand and his tiger head


"Instruct all the skilled craftsmen whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom. Have them make garments for Aaron that will distinguish him as a priest set apart for My service." (Ex. 28:3)



               As a veterinarian, my brother, Mark, has faithfully served pets and their people in the Cumberland Gap of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia for over 30 years. A kinder and gentler man you will never meet.
              Years ago, when our kids were young, it made quite an impression on my Dan when he watched Mark decapitate a dog for rabies testing. Later he told his older brother, "Ben, Uncle Mark cut a dog's head off!"
               "Why????" Ben asked.
               "Because he's a vegetarian," Dan explained. (hehe)

                In Exodus 28:3, the Lord God endowed His children with the spirit of wisdom to do the work He set before them, and He continues to do so today!


What work had God set before you? 

"I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you my grow in your knowledge of Him. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those He called...I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of power for us who believe in Him" (Eph. 1:16-18), which enables you to complete your assigned work for the glory due His name!



                       

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP