I Trust!

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Dan and Mandy, sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G






"Yes, indeed - God is my salvation. I trust, I won't be afraid. God - yes God! - is my strength and song, best of all, my salvation!" (Isaiah 12:2, The Message)







            Throughout today, we're gonna put a lot of trust in a lot of things - like trusting a metal platform to safely hold two full-grown adults 20 feet up a tree or trusting a metal contraption on wheels to carry us safely down Double Oak Mountain at 55 miles per hour.

            Sometimes the things or people we trust fail, but God never does! So trust Him today - He's worthy and will never let you down!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP