A Peek Into the Womb

>> Thursday, August 6, 2015

Today's ultrasound picture of babygrand #6
Amazing!


"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body, and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it." (Psalm 139:13-14)



Two more babygrands are on the way, and the pitty pitty patter of little bitty feet's gonna pitty pitty patter through our house." 1

My compliments to the Creator! What wonder! How marvelous, O Jesus, Lord God! You weave life into the womb and watch it form in utter seclusion. You see every person before birth and record in Your book every day of life. Each moment is laid out before a single day has passed. You are too great for words; too magnificent to describe. How fitting and delightful to sing praises to Your holy name! Thank You for the incredible works of Your hands!


1 PITTY PITTY PATTER. Susan Raye, 1971.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP