Exuberance

>> Friday, August 28, 2015

my exuberant girls: granddog and granddaughter





"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again - my Savior and my God!" (Psalm 42:11 NLT)


When I feel lower than a bucket at the bottom of an dry well, I sometimes escape to my storybooks, because Shady Grove School, Ebenezer, Alabama, Hoot Owl Hollow, or the Willowkins' house are all happy-ending places. The ultimately very best uplifting go-to place for encouragement, however, is into the presence of Jesus. His Book, the Bible, promises happily ever after for whosoever believes on Him.

Oh, soul, why stay downcast when you can feel exuberant - filled with lively energy and excitement? Praise the Lord Jesus, read His Word, and find hope in Him today!

"Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night!" (Psalm 1:1-2)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP