He's Still Workin' On Me

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Amazing photo of last week's "blue moon"
by our artistic Ben



"I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Jesus Christ returns." (Phil. 1:6 NLT)


To complete the storybook work God will accomplish through me, particular things must take place within me: increased love, humility, faith, selflessness, and strength in body, soul, and spirit; and God and I are working on those daily.

Not who you wanna be? Be encouraged, God's still workin' on you!

He's still working on me
To make me what I need to be
It took him a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me.1



1 HE'S STILL WORKIN' ON ME. Joel Hemphill.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP