Scrambled Brains

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My grandmother and brother, 1953



"Give me an undivided mind to fear your name." 
(Psalm 86:11b HCSB)



A Saturday morning "delicacy" at my grandmother's house used to be scrambled brains and eggs - yep, cooked pig brains! My older brothers loved 'em, but I didn't have the courage to even taste a bite.

We're living in a time of confused, scrambled brains, and our only hope for right thinking is Truth. Help us, Lord Jesus, for we are in trouble! Help us not conform to the ways of this scrambled world, but renew our minds with TRUTH and transform us to know Your will, that which is good and acceptable and perfect!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good; how blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!" (Psalm 34:8)





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP