Bring 'em Back

>> Friday, March 11, 2016

My brother, Mark, and me
Smoky Mountains, 1964




"My dear brothers and sisters, if someone among you wanders away from the truth and is brought back, you can be sure that whoever brings the sinner back from wandering will save that person from death and bring about a forgiveness of many sins." (James 5:20 NLT)



Because I could be a bratty, temper-tantrum, fit-throwin' little kid, my older brother sat me down and said, "Jill, nobody's gonna want to play with you if you keep actin' like that." Thank you, Mark, for loving me enough to try to stop me.

Ecclesiastes 3:7 says, There's "a time to tear and a to time to mend; a time to be quiet and a time to speak." Lord Jesus, when it's time to be quiet, set a guard over our lips! When it's time to speak, give us loving words and turn the wanderer back to Yourself!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP