Take Fifteen

>> Thursday, March 17, 2016

One of our precious grandboys
(dribbling the ball)





"Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come." (1 Timothy 4:8 NLT)



Superman and I, in our "old" age, have learned the valuable benefits of physical exercise. (I once asked my grandkids, "When I get old, will you take care of Memaw?" To which my granddaughter answered, "You are old!")  Just fifteen minutes on the elliptical can lower blood sugar and blood pressure back to the normal range.

The Apostle Paul wisely advised young Timothy that physical training is good by spiritual exercise is eternally beneficial!

Want a stronger, healthier body, soul, and spirit, beloved? Take fifteen minutes of your 1,440-minute day to talk to Jesus and exercise!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP