Morning Glory

>> Friday, March 18, 2016

Morning Glory
(photo by my Rebecca)




"I will never forget this awful time...Yet I will dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning." (Lamentations 3:20-23)



Recently, I heard a young man lament, "I don't think God wants to help me."

I remember years ago as a young mom of three preschoolers in the midst of financial wipeout asking, "God where are you????" On that cloudy day,  a ray of sunlight hit my face for a moment and then disappeared behind the clouds again. In my spirit I knew God answered, "Just at surely as the sun is in the sky, I'm right here. You just can't see me for trouble's clouds."

Got problems, beloved? Look past trouble's clouds to the Son of God - Jesus, the Light of the World. His mercies begin afresh each glorious morning.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP