Sleep Like A Baby

>> Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Our newest , sweet babygrand





"Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! "  (Psalm 32:1)



I've learned a secret for sweeter sleep - run a mile on the elliptical before going to bed. How does it work physiologically? Exercise burns up blood sugar. Lower blood sugar decreases hot flashes, which makes this old girl sleep like a baby.

Psalm 32 tells us that King David also learned a secret for sweeter sleep - burn up guilt by confessing sin. "When I refused to confess my sin, my body wasted away, and I groaned all day long. Day and night Your hand of discipline was heavy on me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Selah. Finally, I confessed my sins to You...and You forgave me! All my guilt is gone." (Psalm 32:3-5)

Wanna sleep like a baby, beloved? Confess your sins to God and receive His forgiveness. For "the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from all sin. "(1 John 1:7)






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP