Uncommon Love

>> Thursday, March 10, 2016

My love and 90 strawberry plants






"[My beloved] is like a bouquet of sweet henna blossoms from the vineyard of Engedi." (Song of Solomon 1:14)



My love and I planted 90 strawberry plants yesterday. I'd follow that man to the ends of the earth. But truth be known, Phillip isn't my first love. (GASP) Nope, he's #2. Jesus is #1.

And how much does Jesus love me? 

"Then some of them began to spit on Him, and they blindfolded Him and beat Him with their fists." (Mark 14:65)

"And they struck Him on the head with a reed stick, spit on Him, and dropped to their knees in mock worship...Then they led Him away and crucified Him." (Mark 15:19-20)

"The soldiers nailed Him to the cross." (Mark 15:24)

"Then Jesus uttered another loud cry and breathed His last." (Mark 15:37

"Joseph of Arimathea bought a long sheet of linen cloth. Then he took Jesus' body down from the cross, wrapped it in the cloth, and laid it in a tomb that had been carved out of rock." (Mark 15:46)

"Very early on Sunday morning, just at sunrise, Mary Magdalene,  Mary the mother of James, and Salome went to the tomb." (Mark 16:2)

"When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe...The angel said, 'Don't be alarmed...Jesus of Nazareth is risen from the dead!" (Mark 16:5-6)

Jesus said, "I am going to prepare a place for you. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am." (John 14:2-3)


And that's how Jesus demonstrated His uncommon love for you, my friend. Make Him your first love.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP