God's Vocabulary

>> Monday, September 12, 2016

father and son: our son-in-law and grandboy





"May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble..." (Psalm 20:1)



Twice in recent days, I've asked my heavenly Father's advice on relating to difficult people. (My friend, Tammy, calls them heavenly sandpaper people.) 

With sandpaper person #1, Matt. 25:40 came to mind: "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for Me."

With sandpaper person #2, Matt. 10:16 came to mind:  "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Got sandpaper people in your life, beloved? Need Father God's advice? Increasing your knowledge of the Bible will increase God's answering vocabulary exponentially!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP