Kickin' Doors

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Our Ben and his Pawpaw
1991




"I turned away from God, but then I was sorry. I kicked myself for my stupidity! I was thoroughly ashamed of all I did in my younger days. You disciplined me severely, like a calf that needs training for the yoke. Turn me again to you and restore me, for you alone are the Lord my God." (Jer. 31:19,18)



A story worth retelling.

After watching our Ben karate kick a hole in his screen door, Pawpaw (my daddy) said calmly but firmly, "Come on, boy. You and I are are gonna fix a door."

Wise grandparenting!

Been kickin' down some doors, beloved, and ashamed of bad behavior? Return to the Lord Jesus for living-life-well training. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP