Who Has Your Back?

>> Monday, September 19, 2016

My superman, grandboy, and favorite son-in-law






"So I placed armed guards behind the lowest parts of the wall in the exposed areas. I stationed the people to stand guard by families, armed with swords, spears, and bows." (Neh. 4:13)



Over my 60 years, I've found the Lord Jesus, our Captain over angel armies,  standing nearer and voice resounding clearer in times of distress. As I battle physical pain, the Commander orders, "Never expose your back to the enemy. My armor (Eph. 6:10-18) only protects the frontal plane. My rear guard comes through others."

In my mind's eye, I stood back to back with my Phillip with armor on and swords raised - an impenetrable tower.

Who has your back, beloved?   

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP