Make Him Feel Better

>> Thursday, September 8, 2016

Our Ben and his beautiful bride





"This is the message from [Jesus] the One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, and the One who walks among the seven gold lamp stands. 'I have this complaint you. You don't love Me or each other as you did at first.'" (Rev. 2:1,4)



When toddlergrand gets a boo-boo, he asks for a kiss to make it feel better. Yesterday, he showed me this picture and said, "Mama kiss Daddy. Make him feel better."

"I'm sure it did!" I replied.


Tuesday night, I told my single 20s Bible study, "Jesus wants your heart first before He gives your hand to an earthly man."

Beloved, make Jesus your first love. It makes Him feel better.

The greatest of all romance
Love of God my Savior!1



LOVE ON THE LINE. Hillsong Worship

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP