A Thousand Conversations

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Phillip and me
1977



"O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret place of the steep pathway. Let me see your form, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet and your form is lovely...My beloved is mine and I am his..." (Song of Solomon 2:14-16)



Because my groom of practically forty years and I will be on a romantic get-away in the Great Smoky Mountains, there'll be no Wonderful Family Storybooks post tomorrow or Friday.



The Old Testament book, Song of Solomon, is sometimes called the Christian's love song. Not only is it a beautiful romance between King Solomon and his Shulamite bride, but also a story portraying the love of Christ for His bride, the church - a petition to every believing soul to commune with Him. 

Love relationships are nurtured and grown in time spent together and a thousand conversations with the one you adore. Beloved, have you communed with your first love today - the Lord Jesus Christ?

"This is the message from the One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven gold lamp stands...'I know the things you do. I have seen your hard work and patient endurance...But I have this complaint against you. You don't love Me...as you did at first." (Rev. 2:1-4)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP