Christ be Exalted

>> Thursday, October 13, 2016

photo by our Rebecca




"I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Phil. 1:20-21)


Because of misdiagnosed shingles, I was barraged with medical tests over that past month. And because an MRI and ultrasound discovered a lesion on my liver, I'll have another MRI tomorrow.

I eagerly expect and hope everything is A-OK, but no matter the outcome, I pray for sufficient courage to exalt my Lord Jesus in body, soul, and spirit.

Is your faith under fire, beloved? May Christ give you courage, peace, hope, and endurance to glorify Him!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP