Remade

>> Thursday, October 6, 2016






"But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make. Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, 'Can I not...deal with you as this potter does?' declares the LORD. 'Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hands.'" (Jeremiah 18:4-5) 



Because a misspelled word appears twice in the first printing of A Chancellor Ferry Tale, my publisher corrected the copy and resent it to the printer for round two. (Ahhhh, my meticulous, picky, fussbudget, perfectionist self can breath again.)

Made mistakes, beloved, that seem irreparable? Rest in the Master Potter's hands. Jesus is ready, able, and willing to reshape you into a vessel of honor for His good pleasure.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP