Bring the Children

>> Thursday, October 26, 2017


children's choir practice: "Jesus is alive!"




But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them!" (Matthew 19:14)


I'm searching for right words to describe to you the burning fire in my heart. Last night, I crossed paths with some very messed up young-adult lives, and today, I'm speaking to elementary-school children about God's love and plans for them. 

Oh Lord, teach them - the messed up and the little ones - Your ways that they may walk in truth. Give them undivided minds to fear Your name!

Let's get to work, beloved! It's a matter of life and death. Teach God's ways! Give your complete attention to these matters. Be an example to the world in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity!!! 






 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP