Praying for You, Yes You

>> Wednesday, October 4, 2017

grandboys



"...May God our Father give you grace and peace. We always pray for you, and we give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." (Col. 1:2-3)


Dear Father God,

Thank you for my readers. Today, I pray that You will give them grace and peace. I pray they will cast all their trouble upon You, and that You will work out their heartaches according to their good and Your will and good pleasure.

I pray they will love You, trust You, obey You, hold fast to You, and serve You with whole hearts and steadfast minds. Please prosper them in body, soul, and spirit, and today and every day, may they worship you in spirit and in truth.

I pray that You, Father, are their personal God through strong faith in Your Son, Jesus Christ. May they have confident hope in what You have reserved for them in heaven.

Please give them complete knowledge of Your will. Guide them and order their steps. May their lives always honor and please You, Lord, and produce good fruit for Your glory.

Please strengthen my readers with Your power so they will have endurance and patience. May they be filled with joy, always thanking You.

To You, Father God, Lord Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit be blessing and honor and glory forever and ever and ever! I love You, Lord!

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen and amen

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP