Faithful or Fair-weather Friend

>> Monday, October 30, 2017

grandboy #13



"...no one came with me...Everyone abandoned me...But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength." (2 Timothy 4:16-17)


It was brrr-willy cold at the grandboy's Saturday soccer tournament in Indy.

our Rebecca and another grandboy


Nevertheless, we faithfully stood our ground and cheered him on from the sidelines. 


grandgirl and me


(They made it to the finals, by the way, but lost in overtime 4 to 3.)


Pastor Larry Stockstill wrote: "Whether a 'clear' day or a 'cloudy' day dawns, [God's] mercies truly 'begin afresh each day.' Great is His faithfulness."

What about you, beloved? Are you a faithful friend to Jesus in the sunny skies of life as well as its bitter winters? 



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP