Avocado Jelly and Ripples

>> Friday, November 10, 2017

Superman and me
Kennebunkport, ME
Summer, 2017




Jesus said, "But you walked away from your first love - why?...Turn back! Recover your dear love. No time to waste!" (Revelation 2:4-5)



"Do we have any jelly?" asked my superman.

"I think we have some avocado jelly in the pantry," I answered sweetly.

(Chuckle)

"Avocado? Do you mean apricot?" he asked.

"Yeah, apricot. Why do you need jelly?" I asked.

"A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with ripples [potato chips] sounds good," he explained.

(Laughter)

"Do you mean Ruffles?" I asked.

Life after 60 is a hoot, and I'm having a blast with the #2 love of my life. (Jesus is #1!)

Have a fun-filled weekend, beloved, with #1 and #2 loves of your life! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP