Windows

>> Tuesday, November 7, 2017

L-R - my brothers, Rocky and Mark, and me
atop Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne, Alabama
1963




Jesus said, "We need to be energetically at work for the One who sent Me here, working while the sun shines. When night falls, the workday is over. For as long as I am in the world, there is plenty of light. I am the Light of the world." (John 9:4-5)


From Thanksgiving until December 24th, a tall Frazier Fir will go for a hundred bucks or more! But come December 26th, you couldn't trade it for a plugged nickel. 

Today, I find myself in a narrow 7-week-window of opportunity for the new storybook, A Willowkins Christmas Story.



Lord Jesus, please use this little book to draw families closer to You and one another and to teach them the true meaning of Christmas. I pray that Your good purposes will be accomplished and that You will be honored and glorified. Lord, in every open window, I pray Your light shines through so that the world may know You and Your love and Your great sacrifice. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP