Covered

>> Thursday, November 9, 2017

Our grandgirl
Christmas Past





"O my soul, bless God! God, my God, how great you are! beautifully, gloriously robed, dressed up in sunshine, and all heaven stretched out for Your tent...You set the earth on firm foundation so that nothing can shake it, ever. You blanketed earth with ocean, covered the mountains with deep waters....Oh, let me sing to God all my life long, sing hymns to my God as long as I live! O my soul, bless God! (Psalm 104 The Message)



To the one who...

sits alone...

cried yourself to sleep last night...

sits beside a hospital bed...

now is the parent to a parent...

got the phone call...

never thought you'd see the day when...

weeps with a broken heart over your rebel...

is jobless...

sick...

afraid...

tired...

hopeless...

you are not alone.


Oh, my soul
Oh, how you worry
Oh, how you're weary, from fearing you lost control
This was the one thing, you didn't see coming
And no one would blame you, though
If you cried in private
If you tried to hide it away, so no one knows
No one will see, if you stop believing.

Oh, my soul
You are not alone
There's a place where fear has to face God you know
One more day, He will make a way
Let Him show you how, you can lay this down
'Cause you're not alone 1

1 OH MY SOUL, Casting Crowns.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP