Enter His Gates with Thanksgiving

>> Monday, November 20, 2017



illustration from Secrets of Shiloh 
by talented artist, Donny Finley




"Enter His gates with thanksgiving;
go into His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the LORD is good
His unfailing love continues forever,
and His faithfulness continues to each generation."
Psalm 100:4-5

Benjamin and Viola Robison
my paternal great-grandparents



Oscar and Elsie Brazelle
my maternal grandparents

Winfred and Verna Watson
my parents

Phillip and Jill Glassco
my husband and me
Phillip and Jill Glassco's children and grandchildren

"Your unfailing love is better than life itself;
how I praise You!
I will praise You as long a I live,
lifting up my hands to You in prayer."
Psalm 63:3-4



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP