Love is in the Air!

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2013









“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)






















Jesus said, “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.” (John 15:9)


















“The Lord appeared …saying, ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have drawn you with lovingkindness.’” (Jeremiah 31:3)









When my 5-year-old granddaughter was asked the meaning of God's everlasting love, she replied, “It's bigger than you think it is!”

On Valentine’s Day, as well as everyday, may you abide in the bigger-than-you-could-ever-think-conceive-or-even-imagine love of God!

"God's love is like the Amazon River flowing down to water one daisy." (Anonymous) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP