Moving Mountains

>> Friday, February 15, 2013




Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God! Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.” (Mark 11:22-23)


Soon after the release of The Schoolhouse, my publisher unfortunately closed shop, leaving me an “orphaned” author. The daunting task of marketing the books fell to my shoulders.

SO...

       I began praying that God would move that mountain of books in my basement and cast them into the sea of people according to His plans, good purposes, and for His glory!

What formidable mountain looms between you and your hopes? Call upon the Mountain-Mover, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God, who can do anything!

        (By the way, nearly 20% of that book-mountain has moved!)



“What are you, O great mountain? Before (me) you will become a plain!”             
                                    (Zechariah 4:7)


(The Schoolhouse is available online at Amazon.com, in stores in Birmingham, Alabama as well as stores around the southern United States)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP